First Prize: $1000 and winning entry published in Winter/Spring 2011 issue
Deadline: October 1, 2010
- For each submission, send up to three poems.
- A $15 reading fee (check or money order) payable to Sycamore Review must accompany each submission. The reading fee includes a copy of the prize issue.
- Additional poems (beyond the initial three) may be included. Increase the reading fee $5 for each additional poem.
- Simultaneous submissions are acceptable only if Sycamore Review is notified immediately upon acceptance elsewhere.
- All entries must be typed and must include a cover letter with the author's name and contact information (mailing address, telephone number, and email address) as well as the titles of all poems submitted. Information that identifies the author should NOT appear on the manuscript itself.
- Manuscript pages should be numbered and should include the title of the piece.
- Please include a self-addressed, stamped postcard if you wish to be notified upon receipt of your manuscript.
- Manuscripts will not be returned. Winners will be announced by Dec. 30, 2010. For information on winners and runners-up, please include a self-addressed, stamped envelope with entry.
- All contest submissions will be considered for regular inclusion in Sycamore Review.
- All poems must be previously unpublished.
- Questions may be directed to <sycamore(at)purdue.edu>(replace (at) with @)
Send 2010 Wabash Prize for Poetry submissions and reading fee to:
2010 Wabash Prize for Poetry