Sold over 2,000 copies in print....now the deck's only available digitally.
Dozens of rare book libraries bought most wanted, including those at Yale University, University of Alabama, SUNY Binghamton, University of Colorado at Boulder, Brown University, University of Miami, University of Pennsylvania, Colorado College, Carleton College, Stanford University, Mills College, The University of Iowa, University College London, UC San Diego, Maryland Institute College of Art, New York Public Library, and many others.
Reviews, comments, and interviews related to Most Wanted:
- Jeff Encke. “Spinal Liberation: A Manifesto for Chance Operation” (response to Nathan Moore for his Just One Thing feature). Read Write Poem. January 19, 2010.
- Sarah Vap. “Jeff Encke Potty Trained My Son While I Wrote This, and Other Miracles of the Gamble in Verse.” Hayden’s Ferry Review Blog. October 5, 2009.
- Alexis Vergalla. “I was taught to read in a linear fashion” (review). Web Del Sol Review of Books. Issue 6. 2009.
- Jeremy Voigt. “Most Wanted: A Gamble in Verse” (review). Arbutus: Reviews & Criticism.
- Pirooz Kalayeh. “In Dialogue: Encke and Kalayeh” (interview). BABEL Webzine. January 2007.