Applications for the fall session, September 15-December 15, 2012, are due July 16, 2012. Residencies will be available to two visiting artists and two local artists.
- visual artists of all media
- installation artists
- audio/video artists
- A private room in a shared, co-ed house with a kitchen (visiting artists)
- Studio space on the TwispWorks campus
- A small materials stipend to assist in the completion of a community service project
- Participants in the residency contribute:
- A community service project or artwork at TwispWorks or in the community at large
For more information, please contact Tori Karpenko, Director of Partnerships and Operations at 509-997-3300 or firstname.lastname@example.org.